Frequently Asked Questions - Land Development in Alberta Because Your Investment is Important
1) How do I find out what the regulations are for the development of my property? Each municipality has different regulations that our staff is familiar with. We will make sure that all regulations are met.
2) The approval process for development of my property is very complex. Who can I consult to assist me with the process? Planning Protocol will work with you during this complex process. We will represent you at all the necessary meetings and help guide you through each phase of development.
3) I have some property that I would like to sell to others to develop. Other than contacting a realtor, who can I contact to see if there is any interest in purchasing my property? Planning Protocol has maintained strong relationships and a respected reputation with developers.
4) I have property that I would like to develop but I would like to have a partner to join me because I don’t want to assume all the risk. What are my options? Each developer has a different capacity in which they would like to be involved. We are prepared to help as little, or as much, as you want.
5) I own some property that I’m considering selling, but don’t have any idea what the value is. Who can I contact to determine this? Planning Protocol can identify various development options and work with you to identify the best way to increase the value of the land.
6) Can I get an idea of how to develop my project without spending a lot of money. Yes. We can meet with you, and evaluate the land for your prospective project.